The home's exterior – including the front entry, yard, driveway and sidewalk -- should serve as a snapshot of what's to come when potential buyers enter your home. Your home should look just as good on the inside as it does when you arrive. If your home does not look that great from the curb, you can go through a few steps to change the way it looks. Here are six simple steps for adding curb appeal to any home:
1. Paint the front door, trim or shutters.
2. Upgrade your mailbox.
3. Add flower boxes to your windows.
4. Install new house numbers.
5. Replace exterior lighting.
6. Clean windows and let the sunshine in.